Sunday, October 16, 2011

Le' Belly Dance Off



Last night was a lot of fun, I've never been to a Belly dancing show before, it was quite interesting and very entertaining to say the very least. Dinner was not all that great, Salad, Spaghetti and meat balls with baked chicken and desert a weird combination if you ask me. I dislike spaghetti immensely but oh well the entertainment was well worth it. There were some really amazing acts as well as some mediocre to not so great acts but I do give them kudos for actually getting the balls to go up there and try. This place was called the Organ Hall or something like that because it had the largest Organ of it's kind, I'm not even joking. it was like an Octopus, the pipes stretched throughout the building along the sides, up the ceiling, it was incredible. I've never seen or heard anything like it! people of all walks of life were dressed up in Lot's of different costumes, it was just really great fun. I took pictures of some of the performers. They didn't turn out the best as they were taken on my phone, but hopefully you get the idea. After the show we went to a haunted house. The Castle Of Chaos, that was a lot of fun and well done. I was about to knock a girl out though she kept running into me because of the guy's who come along dressed up in scary costumes. Well they kept scaring her a couple of times she hit me so hard I about fell of my feet and onto my arse..I said to her, what are you two!? It's just a costume, good god! It got a bit ridiculous but anyway once we got inside it was fantastic. (: Usually it only takes about fifteen minutes to get through one but this one went on for at least half an hour which was well worth the money. And a cool thing about this one is they put you in a coffin and send you down a flight of stairs at the end to get you out of the house..Good stuff!! Then off for home we went. Brilliant evening. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment