Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jelly Belly

I've been looking forward to tonight for sometime as well, just like I was the Foo Fighters gig. I don't get out that often so when I do it's a big deal! You see tonight I am attending what is called a Halloween Bash. It's a dinner party where they have Belly dancers perform, they serve dinner and it's all themed around Halloween, my favorite time of year!! I so very much love this season. I love the changing of the leaves on the trees. The cooling in the air. How the leaves that have fallen off of the trees and turned crisp crunch under your feet when you step on them. The smell in the air, there is just a certain feeling about fall that I absolutely adore more then anything. The only fallback to it is that I know Winter is just around the bend which that is one season I dislike immensely and it doesn't like me either. It actually makes me hurt, my body I mean. Ugh! Not looking forward to that. Winter here where I live is insane. We get at times, 3 feet of snow just on my front yard in one snow storm. We've been snowed in many times and schools shut down. It's horrible that snow can do so much damage! Getting depressed thinking about gloomy days like that...back to Halloween and fun stuff! We get to dress up tonight, I'm going as a Dark Nymph Fairy ha ha It's a rather cute costume (if I do say so myself) So Anyway, I best be going so I can get ready I will report back later to say how it went. adios! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment