Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Meshing well

It's been a few months since my last entry.. not a whole lot has changed other than the fact that I'm not very happy, I have a dear friend whom is not very happy either..I'm so grateful that I have this person to talk to because they help me see things differently I only wish I could do the same for them..they lost someone very close, that meant so very much and now they have a broken heart. I try so hard to say the right thing's but it just doesn't help...my unhappiness is due to my bipolar I just have to wait it out and see doctors and all of that bullshit. Anyway, let me see on a different topic, I wanted to go see Silversun Pickups and Muse so bad I could hardly stand it, but unfortunately I had no one to go with and I'm not one to go to things along..no thank you! I'm going to a gig next month though with my friend Kendra I've heard of the band, but have no idea what they play I'm looking forward to it though just to get out and socialize, oh the band is Flogging Molly lol, but it will be fun there will be about 20 girls going. Well I think thats all for today.

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment