Friday, February 19, 2010

~Thinking~

location: floating, drifting, somwhere where you are..
mood: in love with love
music: a friend playing wonderful songs

Have you ever watched a sunrise or a sunset and the beauty of it was so overwhelming, but all you wanted to do was to capture it and hold it within your heart forever...I feel that way with so many things weather they be big or small, I find beauty in countless things and I cherish them so much..it could be such things as the universe and the gorgeous things in it, trees, lakes, fields of glorious flowers, the sky and my beloved dark with the light of the evening moon shinning...to a fantastic musician whose voice to me sounds like an angel and I can imagine to watch them play would be an absolute out of this world treat and I know they would be incredibly beautiful and so sexy..it drives me wild just thinking about it..god...I would love to be a bird for a few days so that I could fly across the world to another country..just to take a view of how others live and all of the beauty over there!..if only I could do the things I dream and long for...perhaps in another life!?

No comments:

Post a Comment